From our "Silver Wisp" Collection, this is a handcrafted pair of Sterling Silver earrings created from manipulated strips of sterling silver soldered in an abstract design. Ammonite Fossils that are fully encased in sterling silver accent these earrings. These One-of-a-Kind earrings have a lot of movement and are the final touch to complete any outfit. These earrings make a statement on their own or with a necklace and complement our other designs.
They are designed, created, and initialed by Aaron Rubinstein and Modern Art Jewelry.
- These earrings measure approximately 2" long x 1" wide.
- The Ammonite Fossils are approximately .57" long x .4" wide (14mm x 10mm).
- Ammonite, also known as Ammonoid, stimulate personal growth and help the wearer transitions from the old to the new. Fossils are used with curing diseases and aliments of the bones, skeletal system, hands and feet. Fossils are also helpful in keeping one grounded, aiding in stability and physically stamina.They have a very calming and soothing energy and relieve stress and provide tranquility, contentment and comfort.
- Shown with a post/butterfly earring back.
- Also available in clip, french hook, or lever back.
Each purchase is shipped in a beautiful presentation box to impress your loved one. We also gift wrap. If you would like, and provide a handwritten card.