From our Cubism Collection, this is an exquisite handcrafted sterling silver bracelet that is bold and beautiful. The cuff bracelet is constructed from sterling silver tubes of different sizes and shapes soldered together individually within a sterling silver frame. A pin closure allows the bracelet to fit somewhat snug on the wrist or arm to avoid the bracelet from turning. The statement cuff features a large Ammonoid Fossil, also known as Ammonite, that is fully bezeled in sterling silver. Every fossil is unique and will be approximately the same size as this picture.
This bracelet is handmade in our studio and may vary slightly, but our attention to detail ensures that you are wearing a one of a kind high quality bracelet. This is a truly unique piece that is designed, created, and signed by Aaron Rubinstein and Modern Art Jewelry.
- The Bracelet is approximately 3" wide in the front x 1.2" wide in the back.
- This Bracelet will fit up to a 7.5" wrist.
- The Ammonoid Fossil is approximately 1.8" long x 1.5" wide (46.7mm x 38mm).
- Ammonoids, also called ammonites, stimulate personal growth and help the wearer transition from the old to the new.
- The clasp closure is a special pin.
We accept custom orders for additional sizes and widths.
Each purchase is shipped in a beautiful presentation box to impress your loved one. We also gift wrap. if you would like, and provide a handwritten card.