From our Cubist Collection, this is an exquisite handcrafted sterling silver bracelet that is bold and beautiful to make a statement. The cuff bracelet is constructed from sterling silver tubes of different sizes and shapes soldered together individually. A pin closure allows the bracelet to fit somewhat snug on the wrist or arm to avoid the bracelet from turning. This wide bracelet features a large oval Baltic Amber Cabochon and is fully bezeled in sterling silver. Every piece of amber is unique and will be approximately the same size as this picture.
This bracelet is handmade in our studio and may vary slightly, but our attention to detail ensures that you are wearing a one of a kind high quality bracelet. This is a truly unique piece that is designed, created, and signed by Aaron Rubinstein and Modern Art Jewelry.
- The bracelet is approximately 3.1" wide in the front x 1" wide in the back.
- This Bracelet will fit up to a 7.75" wrist.
- The Baltic Amber Cabochon is approximately 2" long x 1.2" wide (50mm x 30mm).
- Baltic Amber is fossilized tree sap.
- Amber calms the nerves by releasing anxiety and tension, irritation, & feelings of being overwhelmed. Alleviates depression, & increases clarity of mind. This is a very good stone for someone who is grieving or depressed but needs to make important decisions.
- The clasp closure is a special pin.
We accept custom orders for additional sizes and widths.
Each purchase is shipped in a beautiful presentation box to impress your loved one. We also gift wrap. if you would like, and provide a handwritten card.