From our Modernist Collection, this is a classic handcrafted sterling silver bracelet that is bold and makes a statement. The high polished silver has cut outs to add interest. The bracelet cuff features a large chunky oval Baltic Amber Cabochon that is fully encased in sterling silver.
The cuff bracelet is high polished and is constructed from 18 gauge sterling silver.
Every piece of amber is unique and will be approximately the same size as this picture.The bracelet is designed to fit somewhat snug on the wrist or arm to avoid the bracelet from turning.
This bracelet is handmade in our studio and may vary slightly, but our attention to detail ensures that you are wearing a one of a kind high quality bracelet. This is a truly unique piece that is designed, created, and signed by Aaron Rubinstein and Modern Art Jewelry.
- The bracelet is approximately 2.25" wide in the front x 2.5" wide in the back on one side and 1.5" wide in the back on the other side.
- The Baltic Amber Cabochon is approximately 1.5" long x 1.25" wide (40mm x 30mm).
- Baltic Amber is fossilized tree sap.
- Amber calms the nerves by releasing anxiety and tension, irritation, & feelings of being overwhelmed. Alleviates depression, & increases clarity of mind. This is a very good stone for someone who is grieving or depressed but needs to make important decisions.
- This is a slip-on bracelet without a clasp.
We accept custom orders for additional sizes and widths.
Each purchase is shipped in a beautiful presentation box to impress your loved one. We also gift wrap, if you would like, and provide a handwritten card.