This is an original sculptural ring beautifully handcrafted featuring a natural Green Amber cabochon. This ring is meant to be worn low on the finger and onto the 1st knuckle on the hand. The freeform Green Amber cabochon, from Latvia, is tree sap from pine trees.The amber is fully bezeled in sterling silver. The wide shank in the back is designed for comfort, but also helps the ring to stay in place and to not turn around. Because of the unique design, the shank is adjustable for easy sizing. This ring will make a statement on its own or as part of a set. The ring is designed to sit low on the finger. This ring complements all of our jewelry collections.
- Shank in the back is .38" wide.
- Amber is fossilized tree sap.
- This Green Amber cabochon is 1.24" long x .86" wide (31.1mm x 22mm).
- Ambercalms the nerves by releasing anxiety and tension, irritation, &feelings of being overwhelmed. Alleviates depression, & increasesclarity of mind. This is a very good stone for someone who is grieving or depressed but needs to make important decisions.
- This ring size is adjustable.
This is a truly unique piece that is designed, created, and signed by Aaron Rubinstein and Modern Art Jewelry. We accept custom orders.
Each purchase is shipped in a beautiful presentation box to impress your loved one. We also gift wrap and, if you would like, provide a handwritten card.