From our Silver Geometric Collection, this is a beautifully handcrafted Sterling Silver pendant created from square and round silver tubing soldered together in this beautiful design. This one-of-a-kind pendant features a natural oval Ohio Flint cabochon. The Ohio Flint stone is the official state gemstone for Ohio.
- This unique pendant measures 3.5" long x 1.5" wide.
- The Ohio Flint is approximately 1.5" long x 1" wide.
- Ohio Flint grounds the wearer's energies to align. Flint protects and wards off evil spirits.
- Bail is 3.5mm for chain versatility.
- Includes an 18" sterling silver snake chain.
We accept custom orders.
This is a truly unique piece that is designed, created, and signed by Aaron Rubinstein and Modern Art Jewelry.
Each purchase is shipped in a beautiful presentation box to impress your loved one. We also gift wrap and, if you would like, provide a handwritten card.